Day 4 Auckland -> Rotorua

For breakfast I had a delicious slice of banana bread from the Green Time Cafe (rated in my previous post).


Lunch took place at Hobbiton. Surprisingly, the buffet had several vegan options, including a chickpea curry that was quite good. You don't need to make the mistake I did of bringing along the $13 lunch bought the day before. 





Mom and I ate dinner at a restaurant called Capers Epicurean. Risotto was the only official menu item that was vegan, but they had a deli section where there were several more and also an a few vegan desserts to choose from. I decided to go with the risotto, which was good. I also got a smoothie for dessert, which was very watery and overpowered by the taste of banana. 
Rating
3/5 because of the cost compared to the portion size and because of the smoothie letdown.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7 Christchurch -> Dunedin

Day 6 Christchurch (sort of)