Day 7 Christchurch -> Dunedin

I had a ginger slice from C1 Espresso for breakfast, which was delightful (rating in previous post).




For lunch I ate at the Governors Cafe. I waited more than 15 minutes for my sandwich; when they finally brought it out and I saw how small it was I asked if I could add fries to my order. It was 3:02 p.m. and I was told no because they stopped serving food at 3 p.m. The sandwich was heated and all the ingredients I chose (hummus, relish, pineapple) were blended together into a paste, which I wasn’t expecting and never did decide if that made it better or worse. 
Rating
3/5 for unfriendly service and unclear what you’re getting when you order. I wasn’t blown away by the taste/texture/portions of food.




We ate dinner at Formosa Delight, which had a lot of options. The only bummer was that because we got there late (8 p.m. and they closed at 8:30) they were out of rice and we were holding them up from being able to close, which they were nice about, but it was awkward. 
Rating
4/5 for not really being prepared to be open all the way until closing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4 Auckland -> Rotorua

Day 6 Christchurch (sort of)