Day 10 Queenstown
Honestly, I was still feeling yucky from last night so I didn’t eat breakfast.
For lunch we ate at a restaurant called Rehab. I had a Malaysian curry which was very satisfying and just what I needed after my last meal.
Rating
5/5: Good selection of tasty refreshing lunch options and desserts.
We ate dinner at an Italian restaurant called Farelli’s Trattoria. I ordered gnocchi based on the servers recommendation (she also recommended the pizza but since I’d already had pizza twice on the trip I thought I’d switch it up) and all I could think about was how overpriced it was! This was in addition to the side of garlic bread we ordered.
Rating
4/5: Food was decent and portion sizes were reasonable but let me put it this way, it was the most expensive meal of the trip and it wasn’t the best meal of the trip!
We treated ourselves to dessert afterwards at Mrs. Ferg Gelateria. I got a kiwi-flavored sorbet. It was on the tart side, which I like.
Rating
4/5: There were about 4 sorbet flavors. I had to ask, but all the sorbets are vegan.

Comments
Post a Comment