Day 11 Queenstown -> Home

My sweet mom secretly bought some goodies for me from Rehab (rating in previous post) and surprised me with it for breakfast! The passionfruit slice was small but fabulous.





I ate lunch at a "healthy" fast food restaurant called Tank in the Auckland Airport. I got the Wild Child wrap instead of salad because it was cheaper. It was nothing to write home about. But the mango zest smoothie was a party in my mouth! (It did have sorbet in it which is kind of cheating but it seriously made the list of top smoothies I’m willing to overlook...) 
Rating
4/5 stars since the food was average but the smoothie was awesome!


I left New Zealand the same time I arrived on Day 1, about 1:30 p.m.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4 Auckland -> Rotorua

Day 7 Christchurch -> Dunedin

Day 6 Christchurch (sort of)