Day 3 Auckland

Coincidentally I picked up a 50% off coupon off the ground for a cafe I wanted to go to called Revive, so we ate breakfast there. 
Rating
4/5: They were already getting ready to clear out breakfast a half hour before it ended, but there was plenty of food. You can choose between sweet and savory or do half/half.



Dad and I ate at a Vietnamese restaurant called The Bamboo Basket. 
Rating
4/5: The ba minh sandwich I got was very good, but the restaurant was a little tough to find since it wasn't facing the walkway. Just look for an adorable bike near the food court- or go into the food court then come out and you should see it!



I went to a vegan restaurant called Green Time Cafe to get lunch for the next day and ended up just eating dinner there.
Rating
4/5: The noodle dish and banana bread were quite good. The burger I got was closer to average, and I thought it was on the pricy side to not come with fries or any other side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4 Auckland -> Rotorua

Day 7 Christchurch -> Dunedin

Day 6 Christchurch (sort of)