Day 5 Rotorua -> Christchurch

For breakfast I had the noodles from the Green Time Cafe that I had meant to eat for lunch yesterday. They were quite tasty and just the right amount (rating in Day 3 post).



For lunch I ate at a chain pizza restaurant called Hell. The sinister pizza was excellent and my only regret was it getting cold before I could finish it. 
Rating
5/5: Very affordable and superb flavor


For dinner we walked to Coriander’s, a fancy Indian restaurant about 10 minutes away. My entree was good but there was only had one kind of bread that was vegan and it tasted kind of funky, so I don't recommend paying the extra money for it. My parents absolutely loved their food including the naan (which wasn’t vegan). 
Rating
4/5 because of the bread plus the service was slow (although to be fair the restaurant was completely full); otherwise the food is wonderfully seasoned and the portions were very filling despite appearing small, making the price more reasonable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4 Auckland -> Rotorua

Day 7 Christchurch -> Dunedin

Day 6 Christchurch (sort of)